Social Media Coordinator:
5-10 hour commitment (medium time commitment)
As the social media coordinator, the individual will work with the marketing coordinator to make MEDIC’s cause known to the general audience, including over 700+ followers across our social media platforms. This role aims to revolutionize how people approach chronic disease through advocacy and inform the audience of our innovations through social media and other marketing mediums.
Skills and requirements:
Strong written skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Foundational leadership skills (includes strong will for
• Experience in designing social media posts and conducting
campaigns is an asset.
• Experience in writing newsletters is an asset.
Things to note:
This position is hybrid or online
To strengthen your application, it is recommended that you include a sample social media post or link to a social media platform that you have created
Download Application Package: