Marketing Coordinator and Advocacy Director:
5-10 hour commitment (medium time commitment)
As the marketing coordinator, the individual will work towards making MEDIC’s cause known to the general audience and reach out to interested groups to support our cause. This role aims to revolutionize how people approach chronic disease through advocacy and inform the audience of our innovations through social media and other marketing mediums.
Skills and requirements:
Strong written skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Foundational leadership skills (includes strong will for
• Experience in designing social media posts and conducting
campaigns is an asset.
• Experience in writing newsletters is an asset.
Download Application Package: